MDO provides a standard SAP Vendor Master field set and dropdowns to assist with data migration from SAP. MDO also provides the ability to add new custom fields and dropdowns. The SAP standard field set and dropdowns cannot be modified.
For a list of all the SAP standard Vendor Master field set provided by MDO, refer to the following link:
To learn how to create new custom fields, refer to the link below.
To download vendor data from SAP, follow these steps:
- Login to the SAP using your credentials.
- Enter SE38 code in the search bar to go to the ABAP program screen.
- Enter /PROS/MDO_VEN_R_INIT_DOWNLOAD in the search bar > Select Execute
- Select Mass Download option from the Download Type section
- Enter the vendor record selection criteria in the Data Selection section
- Select the Company Code Data and Purchasing Data checkbox to download the respective hierarchy data
- Enter a numeric value in the No. Of Vendor in an IDOC.
- Enter ‘PMP’ in the Logical System
- Select Execute
- The SAP Vendors for the selection criteria will now be available in MDO.
Note: The download program /PROS/MDO_VEN_R_INIT_DOWNLOAD downloads the vendor data for standard SAP fields only.