MDO allows a vendor to be extended to different company codes, purchase organizations or both.
To extend a vendor, follow the steps below:
- Login to MDO with the assigned credentials.
- From the left menu, select Business Partner > Vendor.
- The Vendor List page will open. Click on the three dots next to the record you want to extend.
- Select Extend
- The Vendor Extend page will open. Select the Company Code and Purchase Organization to which you want to extend the vendor to.
- Click Extend. Enter the Company Code and Purchase Organization specific details. Note that the fields belonging to header data will be pre-populated.
- Click Save.
- Upon saving, the extend workflow will be triggered.
- On completion of the workflow, the vendor will be extended to the company code and purchase organization selected in MDO and the updated details integrated with SAP.