To deactivate a vendor, follow the steps below:
- Log in to MDO with assigned credentials.
- Click Vendor from the left menu.
- From the Vendor List page, locate the vendor to be deactivated. Click on the three dots against the relevant vendor > Select Deactivate.
- Click on Deactivate from the Hierarchy selection screen.
- Scroll to the Deletion Flag section and select the check box indicating the relevant deactivation. (Header level deactivation, company code level or purchase org level).
- Click on Save.
- The deactivation workflow gets triggered. The request goes to the authorized people for approval.
- Once the deactivation request is approved, then the vendor record gets deactivated on selected hierarchy.
- If there are multiple company codes and purchase organizations to be deactivated for the vendor, repeat steps 1 to 6 above.