To change a vendor, follow the steps below:
- Initiator logs in to MDO.
- From the Homepage, navigate to the left menu and select Business Partner > Vendor.
- On the Vendor List page, search for the vendor which needs to be changed.
- Click on the three dots on left side of the relevant vendor record > Select Change
- From the Vendor Change screen, change any header data if required.
- Click on Change to access additional vendor details.
- Make the necessary changes to the vendor details.
- Click Save.
- Once the change is saved, the workflow for vendor change is triggered in MDO and a task is sent to the Reviewer for approval or rejection.
- The Reviewer logs in to MDO and checks their Inbox for the task. They review the vendor change task and, once approved, the task is forwarded to the Approver (final user).
- Similarly, the Approver logs in to MDO and reviews/ approves the task.
- Once the record is approved at final stage in MDO, the changed vendor details are integrated with SAP.
Note: This is the standard workflow that will be executed if the standard Vendor master is in use. If there is any customization (as per business requirements) to the workflow, then the customized workflow will be executed.