MDO Cloud Architecture
This section contains information about the typical data flow for an:
- Incoming Request
- Outgoing Request
- A user/system sends a request to the MDO application.
- The request goes through AWS Public Load Balancer. (Dynamic IP’s, Static IP’s both are available)
- The request passes through auto scaled NGNIX servers. NGNIX servers uses reverse proxy to hide internal MDO server details.
- The request is then routed to the private internal load balancer.
- Load balancer directs traffic to healthy MDO servers (all MDO servers are hosted in Multiple Availability Zones for HA).
- MDO servers respond to the incoming request.
- The request is initiated by the MDO application. e.g. email request, integration request.
- The request is then routed through Network Address Translation Servers or NAT. (Static IP’s)
- The request goes to the desired target.