Administrators can manage their tasks within MDO. Below are the steps to be followed.
- Login to MDO with administrator credentials.
- From the left menu, go to Request Administrator.
The following functionalities are provided:
1. Search: Administrators can apply search filter to search for the desired task. It can be filtered by Module, Requester, Assigned To, Assigned Role, Date Range and Status as shown below:
- Module: This search criteria will filter out tasks related to specific modules.
- Requester: Requester is the user who has sent the task.
- Assigned To: It will filter the tasks based on the user to whom the task is assigned.
- Assigned Role: Filtered by the role of the user to whom the task is assigned.
- Date Range: Specifying a date range will display the tasks within that time frame only.
- Status: Tasks can also be filtered based on status such as In Progress, Rejected, Approved, Overdue etc.
2. Graphical Report: Administrators can see the graphical report of the task status as shown below. Graphical representation provides a better analysis of the tasks which require action to be performed.
3. List View: All the tasks according to the selected criteria will be shown.
- The Administrator with detailed information about the task, showing the complete list view of all the tasks. Task can also be filtered by clicking on Filter button.
- A list of tasks which can be exported to Excel by clicking on Export button.
- Task forwarding can be done by clicking on Forward Task button.