In order to create a Mobile layout for the module, follow the steps:
- Login with the credentials
- Go to setting on top-right corner of the page
- Select module tab from left side menu of the settings page
- Select the module for which layout needs to be configured
- Click on layout
- Click on Add new layout tab button.
- Enter the name of the layout and select layout type
|Double column||Will have fields on two sides of the page|
|Single column||Will have fields on only one side of the page|
|HTML upload||Used for HTML layout forms [ do not select this while configuring mobile layout]|
Click on Save.
Below are some of the actions a user can perform in this section.
|Layout Fields||This section shows the list of all fields created under the module. The fields can be added to the relevant tabs.|
|System Fields.||This section contains the list of all MDO Standard system fields. The fields can be added to the relevant tabs.|
|Layout tabs.||This section contains the list of all tabs created under a module. Users can create their own tabs (refer section 1.1)|
|Reference tabs||This section allows users to add tabs from other modules.|
Click on settings icon located on top left-hand side of a tab.
Below are some of the actions a user can perform in this section
|Mobile Tab||Selecting this option will make a tab visible only in the mobile application.|
|Both||Selecting this option makes a tab available both in mobile application and web application|
|Read Only Tab.||Selecting this option makes all fields in a tab appear as read-only in the application. [do not select this option while setting up mobile tabs]|
|T & C Tab||Selecting this option makes a tab terms and conditions tab. [do not select this option while setting up mobile tabs]|
Click on “Submit” after selecting the required tabs as either “Both”/ “Mobile”
After pressing submit, layout permission window pops up. Here, the user can define what roles should view this layout and for what event.
Search for the role and assign the layout for the event
Below are some of the actions a user can perform in this section,
|Create||Creating a new record|
|Change||Changing an existing record|
|Approve||Approving the record in the workflow|
|Extend||Extending a record|
|Copy||Copying a record|
|Summary||Summary of an existing record|
|Edit & Reprocess||Editing and reprocessing an existing record|
|Activate||Activating a deactivated record|
|Deactivate||Deactivating an existing active record|
|Quick View||Quick view of an existing record|
|Quick Create||Quickly creating a new record|
|Excel Connect||Downloading the records in Excel|
Click on save to save the layout.
1.1 Creating a new tab
In order to add new tab to the layout, follow the steps:
- Click on layout tabs.
- Click on add new tab which is highlighted in orange colour
- Add the name of the tab and click save
- The tab appears in the list of layout tabs. Now, click on add button to add the tab to the layout
- From the list, search the field name.
- Drag and drop the field from tab to the layout area.
- From the setting icon, field can be configured as mandatory, hidden, read only or default.