Cross Module is used to create a cross-module entry from one module to another module.
Configuring cross module entry
In order to configure the cross-module entry, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login with Business Administrator credentials.
- Click on setting icon on top right corner and click “Modules”
- Select a module from the list for which you want to configure cross module entry.
- Click on “Business Rules” tab and select “Cross Module”
- Click on ‘‘Add New Mapping’’ to add a new schema.
- Fill the required information as stated in the table provided below:
|Target Module||Enter the name of the parent module.|
|Description||Enter the description of the Cross-Module Name.|
|Linking Module||Enter the name of the module to which linkage needs to be done.|
- Click on “Next”.
- Then set cross module mapping between source and target fields.
- Click on “Save” to save the cross-module configurations.