To create a new Number Settings, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login with valid credentials.
- Click on setting icon on top right corner and click “Modules”.
- Select a module from the list in which you want to add a Number Settings.
- Click on “Business Rules” tab and select “Number Settings”.
- Select “Add New“.
- Fill in the details as stated in below table.
- Click “Save” to save the rule.
|Length*||Set length of ID string|
|Prefix*||Add prefix of the ID|
|Start From*||Set the starting ID number|
|End To*||Set the Ending ID number|
|Prefix with zeros||Check if you want to start ID with Zeros.|
|Plant Code||Enter the Plant Code of your organization tenant id.|
- Number setting for the module has been defined.