Load Sheets are used to link multiple modules together in a single Excel Connect template. From this section administrator can manage the configuration of Excel Connect Load Sheets.
To configure a Load Sheet, follow below steps:
- Login to MDO with login credentials
- Click on setting icon located on top right section.
- Click on Advanced
- Click on Load Sheet Configuration
- Click “Add New Sheet” button
Below is the list of actions a user can perform in this section.
|Load Sheet Description||User can provide description for the load sheet in this section.|
|Parent Module||This list gives the list of all modules configured in MDO. Select the module against which child records should be created.
The records in child module will be created against a record in the parent module.
|Module||This list gives the list of all modules configured in MDO. Select the module(s) which should be linked with the parent module.|
- Click on “Save” to save the Load Sheet.
- Click on “Details”
Below is the list of actions you can perform in this section.
|Module||The list of all modules assigned to the Load Sheet is shown under this section.|
|Layout||The Layouts section corresponding to a module gives the list of all layouts configured for the module. User can select the layout which is to be used in the load sheet|
Click on “Save”
- Click on “Assign” Specify the role(s) which have/do not have access to the Load Sheet by checking/unchecking the check box from the field “Choose” for the respective role.