Go to your Okta admin app
Create new App Integration
Add SP Entity ID and SSO Url provided
Ensure that the user id and email are sent as part of the SAML assertion
Get metadata Url link from Okta
Complete the SSO set up in MDO
Log in to your Okta admin app.
- Go to Applications
3. Create new App Integration4.Select SAML 2.0 integration type
5. Fill in the general settings with the following details:
6. Select “
- Single sign-on URL: https://fuse-int.masterdataonline.com/auth/saml/SSO/alias/729984_978808469314779969_mdosso
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): 729984_978808469314779969_mdosso
- Name ID format: EmailAddress
- Application username: Email
- Any other settings required by your organization
I am a sofware vendor".7. Finish the set up of the app. Go to the
Sign Ontab. You will now have a link to the
Identity Provider MetadataUrl. Please copy the Url which is required to complete the setup in MDO.
8. In MDO, go to Settings > SAML Configuration. Click on New Configuration.
9. Enter in the URL into the
IDP metadata url box.
Alternatively, you can also cut and paste the Metadata content into the
IDP server token signing certificate. We highly recommend you paste the Url as it will support dynamic configurations.
10. You can also set up
Just in Time user creation and role assignments should you wish to auto-provision users in MDO. Please note that for this to work successfully, the Okta user Id must match exactly.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up SSO within your system.
We hope you have learned how to set up SSO integration between your Idp of choice and MDO. Should you require further assistance, please invite a Prospecta consultant to your tenant.