MDO Fuse is a data-driven platform that addresses the complexity and uniqueness of discrete business-oriented processes. The platform gives users the freedom to customize and automate processes, eliminating relying on expensive and rigid enterprise solutions.
Creation of a new Organization/Tenant:
To create a new Org/Tenant, use the link: https://fuse.masterdataonline.com
(For Fuse-Gold users, use the link: https://fuse-int.masterdataonline.com )
The user will be redirected to the sign-in page by clicking on the link. Now click on the Sign-Up hyperlink. It will redirect the user to the Sign-Up page.
Login to the MDO Fuse using your credentials.
Below is the login page of MDO Fuse.
Steps to log in:
- Input a valid mail so the user can receive a confirmation mail with a link for completing the sign-up process.
- Click on Next.
- After clicking on the next user will receive this mail Delivery sign.
- Now open your mailbox.
- User will receive a mail from “noreply@masterdataonline” and the subject of the mail will be “Confirm email”.
- Open mail and click on Confirm Account.
- Users will be Redirect to the Sign-up page here fill in all the required Details
Select the region: – (Region is your server where you want to create your Organization/Tenant)
- After filling in all the details, click on Create Account User will be redirected to the MDO FUSE Home page.
Users will get 3 launchpads on the MDO Fuse home screen.
- Edit your profile
Allow users to edit their profile details.
- Invite your colleagues
Allow you to invite colleagues to collaborate on the system and assign permission to them.
- Check your data
There are 2 quick links available for the end-user. These are:
Data- To take the user directly to the data tab
DIW- To take the user directly to the DIW tab
There is a task list bucket on the left side of the MDO Fuse home screen:
- Inbox -All the records Approved From the previous Step will move to the inbox.
- In Workflow- All the records approved By the Current User will move to In-Workflow.
- Rejected- All the rejected records will be visible here.
- Completed: – All the completed Records will be visible here.
- Draft: –All the Drafted records will be visible here.